Sunday, May 26, 2013

Good Pussy


For most of my waking life I thought words had the power to change. I wrote poems and dropped them into the lockers of girls I had a crush on. I kept a journal about my dead step-father and thought it mattered.

I wrote a play and performed it in front of the entire 7th grade. I thought it would make me more popular than the jocks. 

The jocks liked my play, and took the girls home.

I quoted important lyrics, and thought it would get me laid.

When that didn't work, I quoted important authors and thought it would get me laid. 

Neither worked (the thing that worked was being stupid and confident, and I used that a lot).

Even the girls that said my words were beautiful never followed through. They still wanted me confident and fake and funny. (And I gave them that, because I like pussy).

I hope they understand. Good pussy is easier to find than good words.

Finally... I found the truth. 
"Good pussy is easier to find than good words."

And that is the quote I want on my grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment